Friday, August 11, 2017

K2 8.611 m nm Team: four-member, international Photo and video: Petr Jan Juračka Schedule : June - August 2016 Destination: Pakistan, Karakóram Output route: Abruzzi pillar Weather: unpredictable SHIPPING MESSAGES The Visual Story At our first appointment, he ran with hippie-styled hair and a huge backpack to enter. His eyes were distant from the point of place behind the frames, and the moment he gave me the first few sentences, he got me. I had to admit I was embarrassed that she was talking even faster than I did! Petr Jan Juračka throws himself in his wonderful mad projects with enthusiasm and fervor for which I have understanding. I look forward to our cooperation and future photos and videos :)

MY ACCOUNT Log in SOCIAL NETWORKS Instagram You can also contact Klára on email@klarakolouchova.cz Petr Juračka takes care of all the photos and videos from the expedition . MEDIA INFORMATION Contact for media Email media@klarakolouchova.cz To download messages and photos to use on websites , please log in here .

No comments:

Post a Comment