Sunday, September 3, 2017

Happy Birthday Miss J!

Join Now! UPLOAD Pause Mute Loaded: 0%Progress: 0% Remaining Time -0:10 Quality Fullscreen Drone Queens Party in Paradise 7 days ago 24.3k VŪZ 30 22 Share it Facebook Google+ Twitter Embed Categories: People/Dronies Description: I had three hours to create a video on AirVuzfor the original series YourVuz. The theme was "Party" and for once my kids were asleep, husband was catching up on work... It was around 9pm and the deadline for submission was midnight. I felt like a Cinderella video editor! HAHA! Of course, I would have loved to have used some well known party anthem song, but the copyright thing is getting crazy and I'm unable to share my creativity with the world because of it. Which sucks! But thankfully, I found DJ Quads who always produces sweet beats that make my life happy and allows me to produce and share my videos. So cheers to partying in Paradise with these gorgeous gals! These videos are always a great way to make my friends smile when they are having a bad day. I just send them this link and BOOM- you can't help but smile. So, grab your friends, and before you start to get too crazy, put the drone up and have some fun! Life is a Party, Just Drone and Dance! Music By: DJ Quads Show More profile picture Queen of the Drone 37 Videos 1 Photo Follow More by Queen of the Drone Flooded Florida Golf Course Flyover 187 VŪZ 5 10 2 days ago A Walk Down Bobby's Runway 399 VŪZ 8 8 3 months ago Queen of the Drone Vlog 3- Island and Mansion Time 1.9k VŪZ 12 13 3 months ago A quick peek inside Queen of the Drone's World 1.9k VŪZ 20 14 3 months ago Devoted Drone Sisters 1.6k VŪZ 11 15 3 months ago Drone Girls DO IT WELL- drone music video 6.5k VŪZ 19 20 3 months ago Fiery Skies 184 VŪZ 17 13 7 months ago Drone Queen Vlog 2- DJI Mavic Pro makes my life easier 6.4k VŪZ 20 24 8 months ago Mavic Pro vs Wildlife- The Queen's First Dlog or "Drone Vlog" 298 VŪZ 12 4 8 months ago The Queens Aerial Video of the Day 175 VŪZ 5 11 8 months ago View All Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment